Friday, February 12, 2010

Anger/Depression Montage


For this montage I tried to go for the idea that anger causes sadness and depression. I used the fallen down tree to symbolize that anger will cause destruction. The gate is a symbol of how anger can restrain you from doing the things that you want to do. Also in a more literal sense, anger can lead to making bad choices which can lead to jail so the gate can represent that as well. The grave represents how death can make people feel depressed and even angry at times. The broken pencil represents how a person can feel broken and worn down by anger and depression. I have a picture of Sarah looking down to make it seem as though she is depressed and worn down from her emotions. I used a photo of Breanna screaming to imply that she is angry. I took a picture of water drops on a car window for my background and it shows sadness and crying. Overall, I made the picture feel sad and angry by making the colors dull and dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment